Planning for Catastrophe: A Commercial Insurance Blog

« Back to Home


How Much Public Liability Insurance Cover Does Your Riding School Business Need?

Posted on

If you run a riding school, you must have Public Liability Insurance (PLI) by law, although the amount of cover you take out is up to you.  But how much cover do you need?  Read on for some advice on how to decide on the level of cover you need for your riding school business. What does Public Liability Insurance (PLI) cover? PLI protects you and your business from any claim for damages by any third party who has used or visited your riding school business. Read More»