How Much Public Liability Insurance Cover Does Your Riding School Business Need?

If you run a riding school, you must have Public Liability Insurance (PLI) by law, although the amount of cover you take out is up to you.  But how much cover do you need?  Read on for some advice on how to decide on the level of cover you need for your riding school business. What does Public Liability Insurance (PLI) cover? PLI protects you and your business from any claim for damages by any third party who has used or visited your riding school business.  This includes claims arising from allegations of your negligence and for compensation claims following Read More →